Friday, December 23, 2011

About Me

   Sup. I'm Izzy, and this is my blog. If you want to learn about me you can read my profile in the right hand corner.
    This is my third attempt at a blog, the first one got deleted when my email got locked, the second, well it turned out that there is a movie, a tour, and about a thousand other blogs and websites with that name. This my dear readers, is My Blog, Take Three. (Dramatic music playing in the background, getting louder and louder as the sad story of my blogs is read.) :)
     Right now I am really into the sort of 'edgy' style, but I also like 'girly' and 'quirky'. I like boho style, but don't really have any boho clothing pieces.
     I am in 7th grade.
     My favorite patterns are plaid and zebra print. Plaid because there is so much you can do with it, and there are a lot of different colors you can have in one plaid piece. I like zebra because it can be in any color, and one zebra piece to a room, a set of whatever, or an outfit adds playfulness, but isn't to over the top, unless the whole entire outfit is zebra and there is actual fur involved. Then...
     I am probably going to watch Colombiana tonight with Zoe Saldana (who is so pretty it is kind of unfair to the rest of the girls in the world).
     Sorry no fashion on this post, I'm just getting the blog started, ya know?

<3 Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment